Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mixed Emotions



Sometimes its easy to get lost in this world
I'll find my way somehow someday
But now, am living by the second
No one is gonna hold me back
Not now, not ever.....

Looking back into my past I realize
I had seen the worst coming my way
But its way too late now
Its left me with no words to say
Not now, not ever.....

Seems like the worst is yet to come
It would find its way anyways
But no matter how bad it gets
It sure cant darken my sunny days
Not now, not ever....

My angels have shed their wings
And have lost the heavens keys
Guess i'll have to teach 'em again
The lessons of love and peace
But am afraid if they will ever do so
May be they wouldn't and just say
Not now, not ever...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me din get ne other post of urs:D:D
itz in french :(
nice poem:d

Reshma's world said...

you are a good poet, now and forever!